Flex Spending FAQ

What kind of proof do I need to submit with my claim?

When submitting a claim always include an itemized receipt, IRS guidelines require us to only approve eligible expenses so therefore we must deny any claims that don’t explain what the payment was. If you just submit a credit card receipt we will have to deny your claim as it may be for an ineligible expense.

When trying to create an online FSA account the website won’t recognize my employee ID?

When creating an online account your employee ID is always going to be your Social Security number with no spaces or dashes. Even if you have a company issued employee ID it is still going to be your social security number.