Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA) compliance is complex and mandatory. COBRA is often viewed as an “employee benefit,” but the reality is – it is a law. Fines can amount to hundreds, even thousands of dollars for every day that your organization does not comply. Our experienced team can help you mitigate that risk. We can free you from the burden of COBRA administration.
Our service includes:
- Distributing notifications and correspondence, election packets, and termination notices as required by law;
- Courtesy notices such as late payment notices and deficient payment notices;
- Maintaining qualifying events and HIPAA loss-of-coverage data;
- Processing election forms, and tracking key dates to ensure accurate and timely responses to administrative requirements;
- Provide HIPAA Certificates of Creditable Coverage (optional);
- Provide other notifications (optional, additional charge) such as Medicare Part D Creditable Coverage Notices, Women’s Health & Cancer Rights Act, Michelle’s Law, and Mental Health Parity.
- Payment collection and remittance
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs.